The Baby Weigh II Scale allows accurate measurement of baby's weight before and after breastfeeding. The difference between these two measurement weights equals breast milk intake. Measures breast milk intake for infants up to 44 lbs.. Displays weights in 2 gram increments. With just a push of a button these results are displayed for accurate results.
- Lightweight and Portable.
- Stable low-profile design.
- Compensates for moving baby.
- Baby's movement will not effect the accuracy of the scale.
- Weigh your child any place, any time.
- Makes confirming your baby's weight and breast milk intake simple.
- Easy to use push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display.
- Includes AC Power Supply Adapter 9V Cord which is 80 inches in length.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight which allows to keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- You do not need to ship this BabyWeigh II Scale to Medela for calibration since it may be done at your home or office by using two certified test weights.
Regular calibration of the BabyWeigh II Scale is required to maintain accuracy. This procedure requires two certified 10 kg Class F test weights, which are not included with the Baby Weigh II Scale. Please refer to the instructions for the calibration procedures. No need to ship to Manufacturer for calibration purposes.
The two certified 10 kg Class F test weights can be purchased through Uline or any vendor of your choice. Get information on how to purchase the S-15295 Uline calibration weights
See the BabyWeigh II quick start card
BabyWeigh Instruction Manual PDF, 8.33 MB
Power: Internal battery or AC adaptor ( Included )
1 Year Medela Warranty Included.
Unit Weight: 10.1 lbs
- Range: 0.1 oz (0 - 44 lbs) / 2 g ( 0 - 20000 g).
Unit Size/Packaging: L 16.1/ W 23.6 / D 6.2