LCD screen, digital display — lit screen provides a digital display that can also be used as a nightlight for those late pumping sessions Memory button — allows mom to save her favorite pumping pattern for ease and efficiency for the next pumping session Cute tote bag — holds pumping essentials and more. All of the coordinating accessories are removable, so tote can be used separately The Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump is light and easy to use. It's 2-Phase Expression® simulates your little one's suckling movement. The Freestyle's light weight (less than 1 pound), battery option, lit digital display and timer make it perfect for work or travel. The battery pack is great for places without a handy outlet. The pump's screen lights up for night time use. All accessories are removable to create a nice tote bag or put the unit in any bag.
(1) Compact pump with digital display and timer
(1) Attractive tote bag holds pumping essentials and more
(2) Additional 4 - 5 oz. BPA-free breastmilk bottles with solid lids
Double Pumping Kit:
(2) 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
(2) 27 mm PersonalFit breastshields
(2) Personal Fit Breastshield Connectors, membranes & back caps
(1) Freestyle Tubing
(1) Removable cooler bag Contoured ice pack
(1) Power cord & battery charger
(1) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 3 hours on a single charge
Memory button saves favorite pumping patterns All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free.
Buy from Authorized Medela Distributor/Authorized Breast Pump Rental Station.
Daily use - double pump - electric
Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations provide for a comfortable pump settingOne touch let-down button produces more milk in less time
Digital backlit display is perfect for late-night pumping sessions
Pumping timer provides pump status and tracks your pump sessions
Memory button records pump sessions so you can easily return to your favorite pumping pattern
- IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty.