Symphony with rechargeable battery features the original 2-Phase Expression technology – found only in Medela breast pumps. Medela Symphony Rechargeable Hospital-Grade Breast Pump Model ( 0240208 ).
Babies breastfeed in 2 phases:
1. Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to start milk flowing.
2. Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Symphony breast pump is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and to remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby. The first breastpump with 2-Phase Expression technology which is proven to achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow.* More efficient and comfortable. Unique overflow protection. Double or single pumping. One knob control. Whisper quiet operation and Easy-to-clean.
Features and Benefits:
- Electric with built in rechargeable battery ( allows up to 60 minutes of pumping)
- Accessory Kit Not Included ( Sold Separately )
- Multi-User - Long Term Daily Use
- Double or Single Pump
- 2-Phase Expression Pumping for Long Term Daily Use
- Electric with built in rechargeable battery ( allows up to 60 minutes of pumping) Double or Single Pump
- Multi-User, Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free.
- Unique overflow protection. Double or single pumping. Electric. One knob control.
- Whisper quiet operation. Easy to clean. BPA/DEHP Free.
- Available for SALE or AFFORDABLE RENTAL
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free