- 4 Year Warranty
- Free Case Included!
- Durable- Drop tested
- Lead & Latex Free
- FDA Approved for Accuracy
- Made in the USA
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 is built to last and provides proven accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings. From pediatric to adult, light to dark skin, and good to low perfusion, the Onyx Vantage 9590 dependably meets your clinical needs. The Onyx name is trusted by millions of clinicians worldwide.Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Highlights::
The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 is a valuable tool in any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates are needed. The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 fingertip pulse oximeter is intended for use by health professionals.
• Clinician-facing, brilliant, easy-to-see LED SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, day or night.
• Three-color pulse quality indicator LED Provides a quick assessment of patient pulse quality.
• Nonins' proven PureSAT SpO2 technology For accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings
• One product for both pediatric to adult patients - Accommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses: 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3” to 1.0”)
• Proven durability -The Onyx is proven tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops
• Automatic turn on and off -For fast and easy spot checks
• Portable - Take the Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 anywhere—it weighs less than two ounces
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Size - Pediatric to Adult:
The Nonin Onyx 9590 Vantage accommodates a wide range of finger thickness: 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3 inches to 1 inch)
Proven Accuracy & Durability
NoninS' unique “Pulse Quality Indicator ” provides a quick and accurate assessment of pulse quality. Green Light: Good Reading, Yellow Light: Fair Reading, Red Light: Poor Reading. This minimizes training needs and allows the health care professional to quickly determine if any interaction is required — such as repositioning the device. The Onyx is ergonomically optimized and meets testing needs ranging from adults to pediatric with finger thicknesses between 0.3 and 1.0 inches (8 mm to 26 mm).
The portability and functionality of the Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage finger pulse oximeter also makes it useful for nearly any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate is needed including:
• Cardiopulmonary Care
• Emergency Services
• Long-Term Care
• Outpatient Care
• Physician Office
• Recovery Room
• Respiratory Care