To Rent Medela Symphony breast pump Call (718) 648-8130 to Reserve your Pick-Up from Our Brooklyn location, arrange Delivery, or Order On-Line for Nationwide Shipping. Symphony pump can be used for both single and double pumping. It is safe and clean because of its special overflow protection. It is highly flexible, as it can be adapted to your individual needs. Symphony pump has one knob control adjustment to ensure comfort level, especially for sensitive breast tissue. Symphony is Medela’s latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps proven to reduce pumping time. Symphony implements the results of extensive research on electric breast pumps initiated by Medela and conducted by internationally renowned lactation researcher Peter Hartmann, Ph.D. breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping. Automatic or manual switch to expression mode for individual performance LCD display indicates the pumping mode, vacuum level, battery status and other handling and service information. One-knob comfort control knob combines vacuum level and the number of cycles per minute in the expression mode. Allows you to single or double pumping switch between simply by applying or removing the second Collection Kit Link where it may be purchased to the breast.
Rent the Medela Symphony Breast Pump at today! Just mention this listing and receive discount off any rental packages of your choice for the life of your symphony breast pump rental.
Promotion is valid for Symphony breast pump only. (New Rental Customers Only)
Call (718) 648-8130 to reserve your pick up today. We also Rent Symphony Plus Hospital-Grade Breast Pump (Same symphony breast pump used in the hospital - with Initiate & Maintain program ) or a Symphony breast pump built in rechargeable battery. Rent yours today!
USE PROMOTION CODE: "SYMRENT-52012" Promotion Dates:
12/01/2023 - 12/31/2023 (Applies to New Rental Customers Only).
This promotion does not apply to a Symphony Plus with Initiation & Maintain Rental or Symphony Portable with built-in rechargeable battery Breast Pump.
* Promotion is valid for Symphony breast pump only.
- Reg. $95.00 ( $80.00 ) 1 Month
- Reg. $255.00 ( $210.00 ) 3 Months
- Reg. $395.00 ( $320.00 ) 5 Months
SAME DAY DELIVERY to Brooklyn residents, including: Bensonhurst, Boerum Hill,
Brooklyn Heights, Carol Gardens, Cobble Hill, Dyker Heights, Dumbo, Gowanus,
Gravesend, Greenpoint, Homecrest, Madison, Manhattan Beach, Midwood, Mill
Basin, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Redhook, Sheepshead Bay, South Brooklyn
and Williamsburg. We deliver to Manhattan & Queens (Delivery Fees Apply). Please call for price quote.
- Flex Spending account charge cards are gladly accepted
- Same Day Delivery to Brooklyn Residents - Pick Up is $20.00 or return to to our Rental Location
- Medela Symphony Dual Accessory Part Set Sold Separately Link Where It May Be Purchased.
- Short or Long-Term Discounted Rental Packages offered
- We Ship within 48 US States
- If you have the accessory kit, please make sure you have all the necessary parts
- We offer assistance in filing reimbursement insurance claims
- Valid Driver's License and Credit Card Required
- Rental Agreement is provided upon delivery or prior to shipping
Why chose The Symphony Breast Pump over any other hospital-grade breast pump?
- Mimics the nurturing rhythm of your baby
- More efficient and comfortable
- Strong and gentle on the breast
- Helps establish and maintain milk production
- Helps heal mastitis and prevents engorgement
- Has unique overflow protection and easy to clean
- Efficient and Quiet
- Double or Single pumping
- Trusted by Hospitals
- One knob control
- Double or single pumping
- Whisper quiet operation
- Symphony 2.0 Program Card - English
- Container Stand Protector for Card/Cord
- Symphony Breast Pump
- Quick Start card
- Protector for card/cord
- Plastic molded carrying case with shoulder strap
breast pump from Medela ensures that you can pump breast milk comfortably thanks
to its special Comfort Flow Zone. This is particularly gentle on extremely
sensitive breast tissue. This makes it ideal for expressing breast milk
regularly over a longer period.